Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday 22 November 2008

Cakes' festival!!!

Hello dear friends...I missed you so much, but my only excuse is that " I was ill" , now , I am o.k.
My classmates asked me to do something sweet for them , every time we attend our computer class, they keep watching my cakes , they need now to taste!!!
So I made for them two cakes , actually , the batter is the same,but adding some touches and changing in moulds shapes made them totally different, here you are my main recipe:- 1 cup butter"room temp."
-1 3/4 cup of sugar.
-4 good eggs.
-3 cups cake's flour.
-1 baking powder sachet.
-1 cup of milk.
-vanilla or some orange zest.
Beat the butter very well add sugar and beat till light and fluffy, add the eggs one by one then add your vanilla essence, beat well after each addition.
Add the sifted flour+baking powder alternately with the milk, mix well but do not over mix.
It is ready now for the moulds, or you can change a little bit by taking half of the batter and adding to it 2 TBLS cacao powder +2 TBLS milk, and pour the two kind of batter alternately in the moulds , you can use food colour and flavors, it is up to your imagination, let's have a look on the pics.

1 comment:

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Custom Search