Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday 28 March 2009

The blogger aid Book project !!

Food is our medium and taking a role in alleviating world famine is our mission. Our wish is that all of us try to share this excitement and help make a difference to our world by joining Bloggeraid members on this journey.

I really had the honor to participate in this such great project.

Bloggeraid announced this great project, They planned to publish a cookbook with the help of some food bloggers and 100% of the profit from the sales of the cookbook will be directed to School Meals, a program of The World Food Programme (WFP), the United Nations frontline agency.



The cookbook is targeted for sale on Amazon by November/December 2009.

I shared with one of my very egyptian original recipes.


I created this recipe , depending on my taste memory of what egyptian borek taste like when I was a little child , my old neighbor used to make it , it was so delicious.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this dellcious recipe for the BloggerAid cookbook and for raising awareness for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to discover you Chahira. You have a rocking blog yourselves!
    Looking forward to the book, bet will be awesome featuring recipes all around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chahira, I am very impressed what you've done on Bloggeraid, it's good to see good things done in the world. Things like this are an inspiration to others.
    I awarded you an inspiration prize. Check my blog, you deserve this.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Custom Search